The Lost Swords of Taliesin
A downloadable game for Windows
The Lost Swords of Taliesin will be a game that calls back to classics such as Ultima 3-5, Deathlord, Questron and Phantasie.
Wherever possible, the intent is to keep with the old school style of game play, but make use of modern conveniences where appropriate. For example there will not be quest markers, but there will be some means of accessing notes for when you've been away from the game for a while. There will be a text parser for covnersations, allowing you to enter your own words to dig into conversations, but common and recent phrases like "Hello", "Trade", and "Good Bye" will have buttons for you to work with.
The game will go through several proof of concept sections as I work out how I need to make bits of the technology work. The first section is text parser and display.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Why I dread clean upAug 08, 2018
- Character Creation In PlaceAug 06, 2018
- Does it have to be funApr 21, 2018
- It's the little thingsApr 05, 2018
- Thanks and progressNov 28, 2017
- Quick Update - VisualNov 26, 2017
- Out and InNov 13, 2017
- On the subject of visibility...Oct 27, 2017